How To Manage Your Social Network Presence
Within Origin you can use other social networks like Facebook, Xbox Live and Play Station Network to find your friends and vice versa.
It’s easy to make your EA account visible across those same social networks and Friends Lists. Not only can you make sure that people who only know you as DancinTedDanson on Xbox Live can still find you on Origin, but as a counterpoint, you can also make sure that your Origin Friends List and your Xbox Live Friends List remain distinct (these are my PC friends, and these are my console friends). Here’s how:
- Open Origin and log into your EA Account.
- Select Account and Privacy from the Origin menu.
- Click over to the Privacy section.
- Select Edit on the upper right corner of the Privacy box.
- Check or uncheck the appropriate boxes to set your visibility preferences on various social networks.
- Hit Save.
Either way, whether you’ve opened or closed off your social circles, you’re in control of how easily people can find you on Origin.