How To Add Non-Origin Games to Your My Games Library
You can add any games purchased outside of Origin to your My Games library. This means not only can you keep all of your PC games organized in one nice and tidy place, but most benefits such as Origin In Game and broadcasting should also work for games added this way. Here’s a quick walkthrough of how to add any PC game to your Origin My Games library:
- If you're logged in to Origin, click here to launch Origin and skip straight to step 4. If you're not logged in, simply continue on to step 2.
- Open Origin and log into your Origin Account.
- Select Add Game from the Origin menu.
- Select the Add Games Manually option which will open a file browser for you to find the executable file of the game you want to add.
- Find the .exe on your machine and then click Open. The game will appear as a "New" title in your library with its icon as the display graphic.
- Right-click on the display graphic and select Game Properties to open a new menu that offers options such as renaming the game (which affects what it displays to your friends while playing), the location of the .exe file, and any command line arguments you might want to add whenever you start this game. You can also right-click on Customize Box Art to select a new image to display in your My Games library.