Do you love soccer? Have you always wanted to see a live event? This is your chance to experience the Beautiful Game in person as we’re giving away 10 pairs of tickets to select Major League Soccer games. Here’s how it’ll work:
Any time from June 16 to June 22, comment on our Facebook contest post and "Like" our Origin Insider page to enter. You must do both to be eligible. Winners will receive two tickets for their choice of game from a selection of MLS matches. Winners are responsible for their own transportation and expenses.
There’s nothing in the world like seeing the pitch come alive with some of the finest soccer players in the world. Take this opportunity to comment and like for your chance to win! Official rules are below.
2014 Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID IN THE PROVINCE OF QUEBEC AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Entry. To enter the Ultimate Origin Soccer Experience (the “Sweepstakes”), you must like the Origin Insider Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/OriginInsider and comment on the Sweepstakes post (collectively, the “Entry” or “Entries”) between 3:00PM PST on June 16, 2014 and 11:59 PM PST on June 22, 2014. No other methods of entry will be accepted. Completed Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. PST on June 22, 2014. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, late, incomplete, incorrect, or misdirected entries. Use of a false email account will disqualify an Entry. Sponsor is not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, misdirected Entries, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, lost, late, illegible, misdirected, garbled, damaged or delayed electronic or other communications or other technical problems related to website Entries. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person who tampers with the Entry process or the operation of the web site, or who otherwise violates these rules. By entering, Entrants accept and agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules. Limit: only one Entry per username and email address will be accepted.
2. Eligibility. This Sweepstakes is only open to residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and Canada (except Quebec) who are 18 years of age or older at time Sweepstakes begins and who had Internet access as of June 10, 2014. Residents of Quebec are not eligible. Employees of Electronic Arts Inc. (“Sponsor”) and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, advertising, promotion and publicity agencies (“Sponsor and its Agents”) and the immediate family members and persons living in the same household of each are not eligible. Sweepstakes is void where prohibited, restricted or taxed by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
3. Prizes; Winner Selection and Notification. There are ten (10) prizes. Odds of winning any prize depend upon the number of eligible Entries in the Sweepstakes. Prize: Ten (10) winners will each receive two (2) tickets to a Major League Soccer Game from a pre-determined list of available games. Winners are responsible for all travel to and from the venue, as well as any expenses incurred at the venue. Approximate retail value of each prize is $100.
Prizes are not transferable. No substitution of prizes for cash or other goods and services is permitted, except Sponsor reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of approximately equal value.
All expenses not specified above, including, without limitation, any travel expenses, all federal, state and local taxes, and international tariffs, are the sole responsibility of the individual winners.
Potential winners will be determined by random drawing on or about June 25, 2014 from all eligible Entries received. The drawing will be conducted at Sponsor’s address as indicated in Section 6 of these rules by Sponsor or its designee, the judge of the Sweepstakes, whose decisions are final and binding.
Potential winners may be required to complete and sign a Declaration of Eligibility and, except where prohibited, Liability/Publicity Release, in the form provided by Sponsor, within 14 days of attempted notification in order to claim prize. Canadian winners must also answer a skill-based question in order to claim prize. Potential winners will be notified on or about July 1, 2014 by an email sent to the email address specified on the account. If a potential winner cannot be contacted at this email address, is contacted and does not respond as directed within 14 days of attempted notification, fails to sign and/or return the Declaration of Eligibility, refuses the prize, is ineligible to accept the prize, or prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize. If a winner is 18 or older, as required, but a minor in his or her state, country or providence of residence, winner’s parent or legal guardian will be required to sign all necessary documents. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules; all prizes claimed in accordance with these Official Rules will be awarded. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified or the prize is forfeited for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize, time permitting given the nature of the prize, to an alternate winner by random drawing from all remaining eligible Entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which EA retains the discretion to donate the applicable prize to a charity of Sponsor choosing. Potential winners may be required to provide a shipping address to claim prize. Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of prize.
4. General Conditions. By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants assume sole liability for and agree to indemnify and hold Sponsor, their affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, injuries, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) claimed to be caused from participating in this Sweepstakes or the acceptance, possession, shipping and handling, loss, use or misuse of any prize awarded. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, computer virus, bug, tampering, or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor has the right to select winners from eligible Entries at any time before the termination of the Sweepstakes. If terminated Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, determine the winners from among all non-suspect, eligible Entries received up to time of such action. By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges and to be contacted by Sponsor or its agents by telephone, mail and/or email regarding this Sweepstakes. If there is a dispute regarding the identity of an Entrant, the Entry will be deemed submitted by the person in whose name the email account is registered. The Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and all claims must be resolved in the United States.
Except if Entrant is a resident of TN or otherwise where prohibited by law, Entrant agrees that Sponsor and/or its Agents, have the right to use the Entrant’s first and/or last name, user or screen name and hometown on Sponsor’s and/or Agents respective websites and in any and all media, including in connection with marketing and promotion of Sponsor’s products or services, without any further attribution, notification or compensation to Entrants. Sponsor shall have no obligation (express or implied) to use any of the Entries, including the winning Entries and Entrants shall not be entitled to any damages or other relief by reason of Sponsor’s use or non-use of any entry.
5. Winners list. A winners list will be available at www.origin.com/news after all winners are determined, verified and posted for approximately two weeks.
6. Sponsor. This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Electronic Arts Inc. 209 Redwood Shores Parkway, Redwood City, CA 94065.
© 2014 Electronic Arts Inc. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints will be directed to Electronic Arts. Facebook is not associated with this promotion and by entering, you fully and completely release Facebook from any liability arising out of this promotion.
Posted by Origin Staff on June 16, 2014