Fast cars. Open world.
Experience stunning speeds, takedowns and getaways as you battle friends in this connected racer.
Punch the needle through the red line when you download Need for Speed™ Hot Pursuit on the PC.The Game Critics Awards recipient for Best Racing Game of 2010, Hot Pursuit is a racer’s dream: powerful cars, top-notch competitors and plenty of rubber-burning mayhem.
Need for Speed™ Hot Pursuit sets you loose on the wide-open roads of Seacrest County, chasing the horizon through a series of diverse and stunning landscapes. Step behind the wheel of dozens of high-end machines — ranging from the Lamborghini LP 670-4 to the Porsche Panamera — all rendered in perfect detail from their real-world counterparts. Take on the role of a daredevil street racer, or a police driver chasing him down. Throw down spikes and roadblocks to trap your quarry, or drop obstacles to stop the cops in their tracks.
Earn bounties to unlock newer, faster cars or upgrade your own with high-end equipment. You can even jump online: challenging your friends and racing in multiplayer competitions with up to eight other drivers. The Autolog option lets you publicly post your speed records and achievements, then check your friends’ scores to see who left’s to beat. Need for Speed™ Hot Pursuit for the PC delivers the best white-knuckle driving action in all of gaming, but watch out: the crashes out here are as spectacular as the cars.
• Career – For the first time in Need for Speed history, players will experience the gripping and heart-racing action of both cops and racers. Hot Pursuit seamlessly links a tremendously deep and fully defined single player career with a groundbreaking multiplayer experience across all race modes. In the end, whether playing online with friends, taking on friends challenges or the single player career, players will earn bounty that levels them up and unlocks new cars, weapons and equipment.
• Need For Speed Autolog – In Need for Speed™ Hot Pursuit, your friends drive your gameplay experience. Need for Speed Autolog is a revolutionary system that connects friends directly to each other’s games, enabling them to compare and share all their experiences, pictures and challenges. Need for Speed Autolog instinctively delivers challenges based on what your friends have been doing, creating a hugely dynamic, socially competitive experience.
• Weapons And Equipment – Enhance the intensity of the pursuit using multiple weapons as the heat level increases during a pursuit. Whether taking down suspects with a variety of cop weapons or using evasion equipment as a racer to outsmart the cops, players will always have a method for gaining an edge over their opponent.
• Cars – In Hot Pursuit, the cars go from hot to hotter. Experience the thrill of driving the world’s most desirable high performance cars at incredible speeds. Feel the power of busting suspects in supercharged cop interceptors like the Lamborghini Reventon or outsmarting the law as a racer in high performance supercars like the Pagani Zonda Cinque.
• Seacrest County – Explore a world as diverse as the California coastline with desert, forest, seaside and mountainous regions. The open world of Seacrest County is designed to create the most intense pursuit experiences ever found in a racing game.
|Release Date:||November 15 2010|
|Rating:||ESRB: Everyone 10+|
|Supported Languages:||Český, Deutsch (DE), English (UK), English (US), Español (ES), Français (FR), Magyar, Italiano, 日本語, Nederlands, Polski, Русский язык, 中文（繁體）|
|Game Links||Official Site|
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 1.8 Ghz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 4000+
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Hard Drive: 8.3 GB Free
DVD Drive: DVD Rom Drive
Video Card: nVidia GeForce 7800 / ATI Radeon X1900 with 256 MB
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Network: Broadband Internet Connection for Online Multiplayer
Input: Keyboard, Mouse